Full or part-time, remote or semi-remote
This is a remote or semi-remote role; full-time or part-time with use of office space in Belfast.
The Sensible Code Company uses modern software techniques to transform the processing and publication of data and statistics.
Over 10 years ago, we created ScraperWiki: one of the first collaborative in-browser coding environments focused on scraping and wrangling messy data.
We run PDFTables.com which has converted over 100 million pages of PDF files to clean tabular data for its thousands of users.
Most recently, we’ve built Cantabular: a software framework for the protection and publication of statistical data. We’ve just used it to republish the 1911 Ireland census and the Office for National Statistics are using it to automate much of the dissemination for the 2021 England and Wales census.
We’re a friendly, supportive and experienced remote team focused on delivering high quality software. We are all based within Ireland or UK and have been working remotely as a company since 2018. We collaborate using Slack, Trello, GSuite, Highrise and GitHub. We have daily informal virtual chats over coffee and organise quarterly company meetups in locations across UK & Europe.
About this role
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will help us to grow and develop our European and international customer base.
Key things to know about this job:
- Work with the product team to plan for strategic growth
- Understand how the marketing plan contributes to revenue objectives
- Relish being empowered to make decisions
- Drive B2B customer acquisition and retention
- Lead the digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email and Social etc.)
- Research, write and publish blogs, case studies, and white papers
- Analyse campaigns, consumer trends and the competitive landscape
- Influence, educate and prompt colleagues on the benefits of marketing
- Lead generation and processing
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Developing and delivering technical and business-level messaging
- Brand identity, awareness and recognition
- Implementing our go-to-market strategy
- Acquisition and lead processing for enterprise deals
- Managing virtual and in person events
Your skills are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- Full or part Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification preferable however we’d also consider other similar qualifications
- Experience working with HTML or CSS
- Solid understanding of modern digital marketing techniques (PPC, SEO, website optimisation)
- Experience using automation and modern social media analytics tools
- Confident creating content in English
- Energy, enthusiasm and commercial awareness
- Self-management and accountability skills
- Understanding of a flexible start-up like environment
Bonus points if:
- 3+ years B2B technology-based marketing experience, international experience
- Data analysis experience (Excel, Python, SQL or similar)
Pay and benefits:
- Salary up to £33,000 (pro rata for part-time) and based on experience
- Flexible working times to support a healthy work/life balance
- You can be located anywhere in Ireland & UK
- We offer a generous 30 holiday days plus public holidays (38 total)
- A contribution of £1,330 per year to home office costs
- Learning and training supported for career development
- Expenses covered for internal and external meetings
- Share options available
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting scjob26 in the subject line with the following information
- Cover letter: tell us a bit about why you’re interested in this role
- CV or resume: your professional experience
- Your telephone number
No agencies please.
Closing date 31 July 2021